Apology

As-Salaam alaikum dear readers,

I would like to sincerely apologize for not updating this blog for several months. Unfortunately, I have been busy with my college studies and other personal responsibilities. Currently, I am on a three week winter vacation in which I intend to Inshallah bring some minor updates to this blog and perhaps at least one new post. First of all, I created this blog a few years ago with the intention of consistently contribuing to it on a daily basis and unfotunately I have not been able to keep up with my original intentions. Furthermore, I am mostly waiting and working hard to finish my studies and Inshallah receive my bachelors degree so that I will be a credible and more informed writer and blogger. So I sincerely hope that all of you my beloved readers will wait for me and continue to visit this blog on a regular basis. Jazakallah Khairan!  
Image Courtesy of the British Library

Labels: