Summer is almost here

As-Salaam Alaikum dear readers,

First of all, I would like to sincerely apologize to all of you because I have been so very busy with school and other responsibilities that I haven't been able to post very much on this blog. However, Alhamdulillah I have finished this current semester of college and I am currently on summer break for the next few months and Inshallah during my especially long summer this year I would like to post on this blog more often. With the help of Allah (s.w.t.). I would like to post more about topics that are related to everyday life of course, often these will include an Islamic element as well. I am hoping that I will be able to post about some topics that are of interest to you my dear readers so please feel free to leave comments on what topics you would like to read about.

Jazakallah khair for your support :)

Labels: